Právě je pon 04. pro 2023 13:28:01

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 757 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 76  Další
Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Re: Fanoušci Bills
PříspěvekNapsal: sob 28. zář 2013 7:12:52 

Dva názory našich fanoušků:
1) lehce povrchní ale uvážlivý názor: Má ale jeden háček, tohle stavění nového týmu pro play-off už za posledních 14 let zažíváme popáté, já neztrácím trpělivost, protože mi nic jiného nezbývá
The Bills are a young team from coaches to players. I am a life long Bills fan and will always be but I never expected them to win more than 5 or 6 games this year. With all the injuries it just helps our back-ups of the future to gain some experience. All the good teams have depth on the bench, a starter gets hurt, next man up, that's why they are good. The Bills will keep growing hopefully to a better team and these injuries now will build that depth we will need in a couple of years. As long as they show improvement over time they are headed in the right direction. 5-11 this year, 8-8 next year, and the playoffs the next at 10 -6.
Komentář: Má to ale jeden háček, tohle stavění nového týmu pro play-off už za posledních 14 let zažíváme popáté, já neztrácím trpělivost, protože mi nic jiného nezbývá, rád bych se ale ještě někdy dožil play-offs.

2) pokus o duchaplnou konspirační teorii:
Look, all that off-season hoopla was well and good, but overall I still had my doubts. The franchise always seems to do just enough to keep fans interested, i.e. T.O being signed in 2009, and later Super Mario, but they've never truly shown that when the chips are down they'll do whatever it takes to keep a winning/healthy team on the field...
Case in point, your two primary corners are out, you have no depth, and yet a guy like Antoine Winfield is just sitting at home. What the heck is stopping Russ Brandon, along with Doug Whaley from calling his agent? Just pay the guy. Pay him a decent 1 year salary, and at least you're showing the fans you don't want the secondary to get eaten alive the next couple weeks...
So much for that "We're going to be an attacking organization" remark in the off-season. Yeah, OK Russ. So when two starting cornerbacks go down for an extended period, or in the case of Leodis who may play but will be extremely limited, you're telling me upper management isn't on the phone trying to shore up this issue?!? They're sitting way below the salary cap, money to spend, and I'm just not seeing the effort to win right now. Heck, they could have brought in Drayton Flourence-- granted not the best player, but still, a healthy player who's played here before and could fill in a need for a couple of games versus Justin Rogers getting burnt, or having to move Aaron Williams to cornerback.
Even bringing in Terence Mcgee at this point would be welcome as far as I'm concerned. Who knows, maybe behind the scenes they did make a call to someone like Winfield, but it would be nice to at least HEAR they're trying to fix this glaring hole on the team, and a hole they never should have entered the season with the high risk involved of only having two starting caliber cornerbacks on the roster.
Let's hope this doesn't become the Achilles heal of the season for them. Lastly, if Kyle Williams goes down again for the rest of the year, it's time to part ways. Enough with the old regimes injury prone players, I'm just sick of it. Our run defense stinks as it is and now the guy has a flared up achilles tendon already? No depth on this roster. And for those of you who were laughing at Donte Whitner causing a completion last night early on, he still had an interception as the game progressed. Don't tell me for a second the Bills couldn't use him as added depth on their roster. Just another example of past regimes giving away the high draft pick players and it's no wonder why the Bills have NO DEPTH compared to many other good teams out there.
Soapbox over, I love the Bills, and I hope my gut feeling is dead wrong moving forward from this week onward.
Komentář: Canc. Každá podobná sportovní organizace pochopitelně a logicky odůvodnitelně chce vyhrávat a zároveň více vydělávat. Dovést ji k úspěchu ale mohou jen kvalitní lidé a na ty je potřeba mít čich a šťastnou ruku.

PříspěvekNapsal: sob 28. zář 2013 7:31:13 

Blood Bowl - 20.

Věděli jste, že...
Many of the all-time Chaos great teams had Mutants: players with many more than their fair share of limbs, eyes, heads or other bodily organs. Past masters include Margoth Doomgrin, whose body emitted sprays of
soporific musk that caused opponents to practically fall asleep on the pitch and whose head bore an uncanny resemblance to a ball – his final decapitation by a Black Orc was messy but allowed the Gouged Eye to run in two touchdowns with a single play; team captain Snake Sanders whose hypnotic gaze granted to him after a Chaos Cup victory proved his downfall one match when he caught sight of himself in the Eagles’ sideline dressing mirror and spent the rest of the game rooted to the spot; 'Spider' Smith, the six armed star catcher of the Chaos All-Stars; and Ruddog Ironhead who was the Chaos All-Stars leading blitzer for three seasons until his massive armoured body and razor sharp metallic claws proved to be an excellent lightning rod during a stormy game with the Valkyries.

PříspěvekNapsal: sob 28. zář 2013 8:44:51 

No,to jsou zajimavy informace...Bills jako obvykle nikdo nevěři..možna to trochu podceni i Ravens..mohli by ukazat že v nich neco je!

PříspěvekNapsal: sob 28. zář 2013 9:07:32 

Hned prvni zapas Sabres dava novasport,z utery na středu ve 2.00..to bude křest ohnem!

PříspěvekNapsal: sob 28. zář 2013 11:45:38 

b

Naposledy upravil Slavek J dne stř 08. pro 2021 7:24:15, celkově upraveno 1

PříspěvekNapsal: sob 28. zář 2013 12:12:20 

jo,to je Zadorov,obrance,je tam hodne mladych,čerstvě draftovanych kluku..aspon budou rychly a utahaji ty veterany z Detroitu

PříspěvekNapsal: sob 28. zář 2013 18:58:47 

Zápas s Ravens načrtne směr sezóny - 3.

Velice zajímavé údaje nám na stránkách Bills poskytl Chris. Týkají se konverze 3.downů. Právě tato část hry bude možná rozhodující a to v útočné i obranné fázi.
Bills:
Útok:
3.down vzdálenost do a 6 yardů 14/28 úspěšnost 50%
3.down vzdálenost 7 a více yardů 0/17´ úspěšnost žádná!!!!

Doslova šokující údaje ale předkládá Chris, co se týče naší obrany
Obrana:
3.down vzdálenost do 2 yardů 4/8 úspěšnost konverze 50% (solidní)
3.down vzdálenost od 2-6 yardů 2/11 úspěšnost konverze 18% (solidní)
3.down vzdálenost 7yardů a více 13/25 úspěšnost konverze 52% (šílený!!!)

Ravens - údaje ohledně 3 downu:
Útok - 3.down - 44,4% - 8.místo
Obrana - 3.down - 35,7% - 13.místo

No, celkově budeme mít honičky v obraně i v útoku. Hoši - do boje!

Na zteč!

PříspěvekNapsal: sob 28. zář 2013 20:20:55 

Blood Bowl - 21.

Věděli jste, že......
Witch Elves first appeared on the Blood Bowl pitch not long after the collapse of the NAF when Nikk Three-horn ran away with the NAF treasury and the entire Darkside Cowboys cheerleading section. Disgusted that the cheerleaders could run away with a non Dark Elf, the Witch Elf priestesses of Naggaroth formed their very own Blood Bowl team to prove that not all female Dark Elves are so easily swayed by the lure of gold. The 'Deadly Nightshades', as they were known, made an instant impact as they dismantled just about every team that stood in their path in their first season. Sadly, however, the required ritual blood baths and sacrifices the Witches must perform back in Naggaroth for the Dark Elf god Khaine caused them to miss the semifinal of the 2490 Blood Bowl tournament. The Deadly Nightshades never quite managed to repeat the phenomenal success of that season but they certainly left a mark on the Blood Bowl world as many Dark Elf teams now field a Witch Elf or two as regular players on the squad. The Nightshades also hold two remarkable records, not only do they hold the record for most consecutive games played to a full stadium, they have also never been refused a game. While the coaches of the opposition may claim that it’s because they never refuse a challenge and are always willing to help out young ladies in need, a better guess might
be that it’s because thigh length boots and revealing uniforms bring in the crowds (and the opposing players).

PříspěvekNapsal: sob 28. zář 2013 21:02:24 

Velice zajímavý údaj jsem našel na stránkách ESPN, kde psali:
Buffalo Bills se stali prvním týmem od zápasu Chicaga Bears v roce 1951, který prohrál zápas se soupeřem, který byl potrestaný 20 a více penalizacema.
Připomínám, že Jets ztratili 168 y.

Tak nějak alarmující až znepokojující...

PříspěvekNapsal: ned 29. zář 2013 6:32:38 

b

Naposledy upravil Slavek J dne stř 08. pro 2021 7:24:46, celkově upraveno 1

Odeslat nové téma Odpovědět na téma  [ Příspěvků: 757 ]  Přejít na stránku Předchozí  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 76  Další

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina